Many Titans Vets Won't Return in '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

I agree. Hartwig has had a couple of years to prove himself and I thought he had a terrible year. I was surprised we didn't see a change at center to see what Amano could bring. I see Hartwig as a valuable backup who can play most of the OL positions. He may be better at OG than center. He certainly doesn't deserve a big contract.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Amano's been injured hasnt he?
  3. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I don't think Amano has...AmaTo has, he was our long snapper
  4. amano 's benn hurt

yea he's benn hurt
  5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Why would the Titans draft a safety when there were 2 perfectly good starters on the team and Lamont is definitely returning?! Bah!
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think Elf it is a question of need. I know you can't remember game saving plays so I'll assume that you don't remember how badly the team hurts at that position evidenced by, gee, I don't know...the entire 2005 season. Well anyways, apart from a QB pick it is imperative that Reese select an impact safety and a dominating linebacker, preferably a LB that plays in the middle and is very solid in run stoppage.

ps- nice hooters. :kiss:
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Maybe they plan to use him at guard once they cut one of Piller/Olson. They may try Amano at center and move Hartwig back to his natural guard position. But I don't really see him being better in the run game, regardless of where positioned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.