Manziel looked good last night

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Aug 10, 2014.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

This thread really should be locked. Since Johnny Eightball did not look good last night. In fact he looked terrible against the Washington scrub defense.

[​IMG]
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

Who cares if he did it...I understand it's against the NFL rules but most of us would do the same.

NHLers drop the F bomb at every cup rally it seems, which is worse. It actually looks staged now, and the thing to do, it's getting old.
  3. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

I just like how some of you are jumping on the kid in one thread, they crying about the pussification of the league in another.

Should I dig up the thread about how players can be penalized for the words they say to other players, and the fits that some of you threw?

Make up your damn minds. Sound like a bunch of pmsing women who just want to complain about something.

Or is "fu** you nigga" just fine, but the bird is horrible? Lol
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

It's not that flipping the bird is bad or "horrible". Just the opposite. It's so damn bush league it gives me a headache. What are you a child? If you want to say "**** you", go over there and say it. Don't throw up your finger over your shoulder as you run away.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

He's a child, yes lol. Common knowledge. It's just funny to watch propels attitudes completely change from one thread to the next.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE