Marc Mariani is back!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wolverine, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i like him. im not blindly crowning him yet because he still has a lot of work to do. needs to use his legs more. bad when gabbert and have more rushing yards. Even stafford

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

But you criticized the Titans and Mariota specifically for being the reason no RB on the team have run for 100 yds. Do you want Mariota to run more or hand the ball off like he's supposed to?
    All of your hater posts are starting to run into each other.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

TWW2 is just a jock sniffer... and MM8 is not his type

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

hes part of the reason for that absolutely. he needs to use his so called good legs more often.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Let me get this straight, so if Mariota runs more (even though he's not Fitzpatrick good) then more Titans RB will get 100 yds rushing?

6. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I am getting dizzy reading this

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its getto logic :bs:

I am sure :cj: would make everything fine, as long as that moron 'the Diva' was QB and the idiot twins Britt & DGB were the WRs, oh and cant forget Cook has to be the TE

lucky to get double digit IQ out of the lot of them

8. TitansWillWin2

the threat of him running, which there isn't really a threat now because he'snot doing it helps make it easier on the rbs. also the threat of a team that can throw it deep and take the top off a defense makes it easier to run as well. currently mm isn't succeeding at either of those which makes it tough on rbs because teams load the box and try to take the middle of the field away from him which is working very well against him so far.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am perfectly fine with him thinking pass first before run....but unfortunately, we can't always think that way, as we don't have speed or big playmakers outside of Walker yet. We have to find that balance until we do.

10. TitansWillWin2

which means use the legs that you were blessed with. he's not elusive at all we get that but still he could run and pick up more first downs to keep drives rolling. i think he's still struggling on deciding when to run and when to hold on to it longer

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar