Marcus Vick kicked off VT's football team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Virginia Tech kicks Marcus Vick off football team
  2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Duke has had a really crappy attitude since day one. I know personally RB Mike Imoh, the one who was involved with that underrage case a while back, and ever since then, Vick has had some sort of problems on and off the field. He's talented, but damn...
  3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What he did to Dumerville was pretty low. Please don't let this jackass become a Titan.
  4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

He won't, you guys talk about Pacman bad, but you guys would HATE this guy. He's a talent and I thought he became maturer and better, but he has still has a lot of problems. He will come out to the draft this year, but is prolly no better than a 5th, maybe 4th round draft pick.
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He'd be a darn good slot reciever.
  6. user44

user44 Guest

Don't worry...the raiders will snag vick the first chance they get. They're the portland trailblazers of the nfl
  7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man, what a way to ruin your life....he had a chance to play one more year then get drafted high next year.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Whats even worse is he claimed to have apologies and Dumerville said he hadn't.

Although on the flip side Dumerville could be lying and got him kicked off. :ha:
  9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

After putting up with Jones I don't think the Titans even want to go there:ha:
  10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

They just showed a picture of the incedent on TV. It was a straight up cheap move by baby boy vick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.