Marcus Vick WR for dolphins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Pacman had no involvement in the incedent, he merely happened to be there by coincidence. Another case of "wrong place, wrong time"? You be the judge. :))

2. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

If Canada lets Vick in, maybe they will keep him there. That way when he goes to federal prison he wont be a burden on the American taxpayers

3. wg53

wg53 Starter

Coming out of college:

Randle-El- 4.42 on two runs. Others in the 4.6s
    Vick-4.41 at the combine.

4. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

To many risks like this = new coach.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He'll prob be a pretty good player, even possibly taking over at qb, but it's a huge team risk cause he may not be there when you need him most. All that will be a big let down. I'm all for extra chances at life, but you have to pay the consequences for you actions before you ever get it, and I'm not sure he has done his time yet. I think if he sat out two years then maybe he'd finally come around. But I see nothing but trouble looming. Somehow he has to mature fast.

6. which is obvious that he wont, he had a worse attitude in college than pacman did, he got up and stomped on a guys leg for goodness sakes

7. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Mike gave Marcus 10g a month while at tech. He thought he was better than everyone else. Ruined the kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar