Mariani cost us the game.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by costarica2, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

This is ridicules even if I'm going over the top with the mariani sucks issue.
    His Mounton 2.0 I you guys have a man crush on this guy for no reason if someone says his name you get 7 THIS SUCKS.
    His turnover was the worst because we din't recover from it and thats the true.
    PLZ atleast give him 1/10 of the fault because he deserves it.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

costarica2,
    Mariani is good, okay!! I also once thought this team, and this board overvalued him. But that changed weeks ago. I thought he was only on this team because of Fishers son, but that's not the case. He's actually pretty good, and is versatile enough that we can use him to return kicks. He beat out everyone in camp to return balls. He's a guy you may want to watch a little closer. He's not the fastest guy, but he see's things as they're developing so when he's there, that block he anticipated is also there. He finds lanes and moves forward. I like everything about him. Great hands, great attitude, and I'll even say he's a great player. One bad play and you're ready to dump him? He'll make a lot more good plays than bad, trust me.

Why don't you make a "C.J. cost us the game" thread? He lost a ball too.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The entire team is to blame. None mentioned, none forgotten. ST should've stoppet the return, Offense should've scored some points and not turning the ball over and Defense should've created more turnovers.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

As much as this pains me to type - Mariani's TO was due to technique and it is correctable. He did not have the ball cradeled properly and when the stooler could not tackle MM he successfully punched at the ball from behind. MM has the ball cradeled properly it is not a TO. MM had better learn from this.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Mariani had 138 total yards of returns. That's more than VY and CJ combined. 1 fumble. That's what VY and CJ each had.

Aside from the defense, Mariani was the star of the game.

6. costarica2

I agree with this but his turnover put us in recovery mode for the whole game.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you must have been getting your meds when Lowery's "Special" teams allowed the only TD that mattered.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

I'm guessing you didn't read the above before creating this thread.

9. costarica2

O YEA he was on the cover team on that special teams TD pitts did.
    :woot:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If you say so. If so there were 9 others and a K as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar