Mario Kart (Wii)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Only talking about a specific argument that puck made?

It doesn't matter that you've spun yourself around to abandon your original point?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because one peripheral that comes with a game is the same as 7 peripherals?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No, the fact that both system have separate peripherals and accessories renders your original point moot. Just having controller additions is not the only form of accessory. Go back and look at the links to the accessories of the three systems. It's not any different, and Wii is still a cheaper system by a wide margin.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

here's my answer ...... which one did I say was great ?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'll tell you why people bought GameCubes

Zelda : Ocarina of Time ; Master Quest
    Zelda : Wind Waker
    Zelda : Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime
    Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Residnet Evil remakes (every single RE game is on gamecube)
    Resident Evil 4 (a GC exclusive for nearly a year)

Viewtiful Joe / Pikmin / Animal Crossing / Starfox / Super Monkey Ball

Mario / Donkey Kong

Baten Kaitos / Fire Emblem /Tales of Symphonia

Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes (an exclusive remake)

Eternal Darkness {Silikon Knights very underrated thriller}

Star Wars - Rogue Squadron

we've done this before
    look at the top 10 games of all time (according to Game Rankings)
    5 of them are Nintendo properties

what's more laughable was the parents trying to force their kids to play ps2's, while they all ran away to their friends houses to play Cubes

the GameCube ironically was also the first console to have an M rated game

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Right here:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, it is very much different and very much my point.

the PS3 and 360 do not have 7 controllers variations, nor really any other peripherals.
    What other peripherals do they have? Cables don't count either.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i remember it being the other way around.

my buddy bought a gamecube so he could play the RE series and MGS. that thing collected so much after a month or so of playing it.

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Wii Nintendo controllers (NOT shells, not 3rd Party):1 Wiimote, 2 Nunchuck, 3 Balance Board, 4 Classic Controller
    That is 1,2,3,4 , let me count them again. Yes, 4.

PS3 Sony controllers(Not Shells, not 3rd party): 1 Sixaxis, 2 DualShock3, 3 Blu-Ray Remote controller.
    That is 1,2,3 let me count them again. yes, 3.

Wow, amazing difference.

Good advice. Thanks for it.

But Gunny you should also check your mother tongue reading comprehension, since you keep on counting shells as controllers, if it is so, why dont you also include the silicon protection rubbers too... :rolleyes: I think the difference is quite clear... i will never count a plastic bat for the Eyetoy as a "controller".

Sorry... AS expensive.
    Better now?

Here:
    Still... good one. I never expected that argument. :rolleyes:

There are 74 controllers listed in amazon for ps3 and 125 for wii... no matter how casual gamers are:

• no one buys them all.Most dont buy any.
    • casual gamers dont spend as much money as usual gamers, and less in accesories, expecially shells. People are not stupid. If it is in the game and is worth the same as the other games is a gift. If it does not come with the game, it will need whatever one of the oficial controllers that come in the back of the game box.
    • Lets face it. Casual gamers can read too.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gee you are really struggling if you count a Blu-Ray remote as a gaming controller. Consider that PS3 is more than just a gaming uni, of course it is going to have a remote controller.

And the Dual Shock/SixAxis is the same thing. Same controller where one rumbles and the only reason for the recent release of that was because of legal reasons.

They do not have a Fit board, a retro controller, a lightsabre, a steering wheel or whatever else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar