Mario Kart (Wii)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gunny, I can't be on here much today, but Michi's post made all of the arguments that we've been over. You're counting shells as controllers, some of which are free, and you aren't counting all of the "options" for the PS3.

I'll admit that the Fit board is it's own thing, and I don't know how it will work out, but the other stuff is all basically the same thing, though I'd agree with Puck's arguments about Nintendo's peripherals being a better deal and I think that they're marketed better.

Bottom line, you've said that they are different, you've said that they're the same. It's hard to get a clear point out of you.

Quit telling people to learn how to read and throwing out insults. Just leave it to discussion.

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Ok, for you the blue-ray remote controller now is not a PS3 controller, because is not needed to play, but just the blu-ray player controller, but the wheel shell attached to the wiimote controller , and not needed to play at all also is is for you in fact a controller itself.... Im getting what you mean... not. Sorry. I still don´t get it.

Lets quit struggling, change the Blu-ray remote with the EyeCam... someone who got sixaxis, and now wants a rumbling controller is going to have to buy dualshock3s, and if he also wants to play eyetoy he is going to have to buy the eyecam. That guy has 3 diferent game controllers... plus the blu-ray remote. Still, big diference. 3 to 4.

Legal stuff. Irrelevant. Still three different game controllers. 4 controllers overall. Sixaxis is the one most people got stuck with to begin, so, maybe, in a close future, everyone will forget the people who got ps3 first ended up with the sixaxis, had to buy dualshocks3 to have rumbling, not to mention the unreplaceble batteries issue.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The only thing I said was the same was the bundled GunCon Time Crisis 4 concept.

The wheel is used for gaming. The Blu Ray controller is used for watching movies. It's not a gaming accessory so to speak.

Look we are not going to agree on this so lets' leave it at that. I don't think the Wii itself is a terrible crappy machine either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar