Mariota best leader in nfl.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Only in Canada would people be like "Why hello there total stranger of questionable employability and background, here's the keys to pilot my motorcoach, eh."

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Better than drunk driving

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Being the DD is the truth. I enjoy drinkin, but being a DD guarantees you getting a full tank of gas and free food at the end of the night courtesy of your drunk friends.

I went almost a whole entire year once never paying for my own gas, cause I'd drive my friends 10 minutes down the road every weekend to get blasted.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It's Keys Please...great idea

It will be in Nashville soon because when we were down there we told one of the Uber drivers about it, she thought it was genius

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It's genius because we keep drinking :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Since everyone finds it necessary to dig up old threads and complain, I thought I would take this opportunity to say that Mariota looked like doodoo.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Given our offensive play calling I can't even believe he was able to do what he did today. How many snaps did Dudd get again?

10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Mariota at least came to play, unlike our HC and coaching staff. How predictable can this offense be? Also I'd critize dodd but once again he didn't play...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar