Mariota passes Winston in eyes of one draft expert

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Old Oiler Fan, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

JFF would be a starting NFL QB but not everyone can handle their blow like Mettenberger.

Hard to argue against his ability. He looks like the Michael Jordan of football on his college tape but dude got overwhelmed.

JFF flew too close to the sun on wings made of wax.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Manziel never had the skill to be an NFL qb.
    I don't care if he was clean as tebow.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nah. A large percentage of being a NFL QB is discipline and cliche stuff like being the first on in, last to leave, extreme film study. Stuff like that.

Stuff you can't do coked out of your head and drunk half the time.

Stars that shine the brightest often burn out the fastest.

4. 520

Manziels game didn't translate to NFL. He ran around and chucked hail Marys. Anyone could of called him busting...I did...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Because we need a franchise qb...neither one of these guys are perfect prospects, but they both have potential to be franchise qbs. It's really a matter of taste...

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

As long as the bucs still take Winston so we don't, I'll be content.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Would love if Tampa took mariota.

We need Jameis for a more profitable trade down

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Remember when Mayock had Blaine Gabbert rated ahead of Cam Newton? Yeah, that was fun.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Lol...all of you manziel haters trip me out. The hate is still strong and getting stronger.

If you want to say he was a mistake because of his character then go ahead. Calling him a bust because of his play is juSt stupid though. What did he play 3 or 4 games if that? On a team with no offensive weapons? His rookie year, with a coach who clearly didn't want to play him Because his offense wasnt designed for a guy like manziel.

Like I said, call him a bust because he can't stop partying (which could change if he starts taking his life seriously). Don't call him a bust because you, like so many others on here, hate on him. His sample size is not nearly enough to say he is a terrible nfl qb. folks like you must be wrong so much that even when you're half way right you just take it to another level by bringing it up all the time lol. Smh...

Give the guy a break. He's trying to turn his life around. The odds are already stacked against him. He's a 22 year old 5'10 white guy who broke all kind of collegiate records in the best conference college football has ever seen.

I dont think his career is over by any means. Especially if he can turn his life around.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. 520

Ohmagawd he's in rehab be nice to him! Blah blah blah. Manziel will never be a NFL qb. When will people learn immense college success ≠ NFL qb.

There's a reason the top 3 college qbs In d1 history never amounted to **** in the NFL.

#20 520, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar