Mariota ranks high in NFL History....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBC

JBC Starter

You are the one who keeps bringing it up... If you don't want anymore salt poured into that wound, then let it go.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

The gist of all this is that Mariota has the potential to be special. He needs to fix his fumble issues. If he does, he will be a top 15 QB. If he develops a decent long ball on top of that, he will easily be a top 5 QB. All this barring injury. I am hoping for the best.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Fair enough. And I have to say you have been very fair with the dude. Well...except when you said Teddy Bridgewater was superior.

Kidding. Kidding.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JBC out here chatting to himself it looks like

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Having a couple more top 20 NFL wr's would go a long way....btw...I am ASSUMING that T. Sharpe will eventually be that type of guy....fingers crossed.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

My doubts about him after the draft were right, too slow and weak to be a real game changer for us, Harry Douglas Jr.

8. Big TT

Perhaps...has really good hands...didn't expect a number one....but I am hopeful he could have be a "hines Ward" type of guy...from a production stand point. Right now MM obviously really only trusts D. Walker and A. Johnson.

9. JCBRAVE

Hands matter second after creating separation

He has plenty of room to grow but getting faster will be tough, you either got it or you don't

10. Big TT

True...can't teach speed...he will get stronger with spending time in an NFL training room. Like I said...never thought he was a number one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar