Mariota ready for superstardom

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Why would his teammates care? I'm assuming it's like hockey, captains can approach the officials?

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

That's the thing. I don't think anyone cares. This ain't hockey... Everyone can "approach" officials in football as far as I know. It usually doesn't make a difference as someone is always crying foul.

Basically, captain status is a meaningless badge. I don't think it's a mandatory thing by the league. The Titans captains all refused the patch as a symbol of solitude with their teammates.

Captains get no special privilege in the NFL that I've ever heard of. It's a team by team concept.

3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think if you want to win this would be very very wise. He's got great instincts. This will pay off especially if he is able dictate tempo during certain periods.

4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Very humble human being. It's the way I know him.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I can think of a thousand reason why people bring it up still...

:troll:

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Same reason I don't walk around with my DICK hanging out JCB....you have enough problems. LOL

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Must just be for coin tosses lol

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Is it big enough to "hang"?

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Mariota ready for superstardom? We've been hearing that for 3 years now. I really hope so. He's got to stay healthy. He has gotten hurt and missed games every season. Not Good! He's got to step it up, hand on to the ball, and lead this team to the next level, and then and only then, will he earn the label "Superstar."

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

WTF? He's only been in the league three years. Nobody was claiming he was going to be a "Superstar" as a rookie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar