Mariota Strains Hamstring (Update: a go for MNF)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

“If I am able to move around, hand the ball off, able to drop back,” Mariota said, “I’ll definitely play."

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

if murray who had a very similar injury to mariota can suit up and play as a rb, then Mariota better have his ass out there.

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Dramatic much? He is taking it easy in practice to let his strained hamstring heal.
    Calm down dude. You questioning his toughness and desire to play when this is all normal procedure that any nfl player would go through.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah, how'd that work out...?

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

You're losing what little credibility you have left on this board. Mariota would play without hesitation if it was his decision. It's on the coaching staff to make the call.

Do you play him in a very winnable game, let him build a reputation of toughness and risk him being out for longer, or let him sit a week and eat a loss and let your conference record fall to 1-3? I'm glad I don't have to make this decision.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pretty good

Davis got hurt again a full 2 weeks after he was cleared

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Resounding yes. More dramatic than Jalen Ramsey when he sees Sephora is having a sale.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Wingman

Wingman Starter

There isn't a person who has ever coached or played with mariota that would question his heart and his will to compete

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Credibility? What credibility?

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

MM8 body surfs not regular surfing, if your gonna talk **** get it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar