Mariota Strains Hamstring (Update: a go for MNF)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Agreed. When you think something makes sense, expect the opposite from Mularkey, Robiskie, and Lebeau.

Double coverage on Hilton? Expect McCain being isolated on him with 10 yards of space at the LoS. - Lebeau

Cassel is the QB, run on first downs right? No. Not only will we throw on first downs, we'll run it 18 times and Henry will get 4 carries. - Robiskie

Murray looks washed, it's time for Henry to take his snaps right? No. He'll continue to carry it less than 5 times, but I'll say post game that the Titans need to find a way to get him more involved. - Mularkey

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Nevermind.
    It IS on his twitter account.
    It wasn't on his website and his twitter is normally there as well.
    Nothing from Wyatt.

My apologies.

3. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Yeah baby. The franchise is back!!!! Long night for the geldings

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Let's keep in mind Wyatt works for the Titans now. He's not gonna say anything the team hasn't already said or green lighted him to say. Glennon also works for the Titans. Neither are gonna announce anything Mariota related unless the team tells them too.

Who are the Titans beat writers now? Jason Wolf & Cameron Wolfe?

I'll trust Kuharsky on this. This would be a huge miss for him if he's wrong.

#194 ImATitan, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I have heard from a pretty reliable source that he was fine all week and doing much more that the team reports have indicated. And he did run on Wednesday and Thursday.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I have it from a reliable source the upcoming Powerball numbers are:
    2, 13, 14, 27, 36 pb: 21

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar