Mariota Strains Hamstring (Update: a go for MNF)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Even if he doesn't run... Mariota with one leg should give us the best chance to win.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

They lost to the Tide together. Only once the Clemson Tigers rid themselves of Dudd did they become real winners lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

ur right he left a year before, still, probably buds

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

No doubt about that, QBs around the globe are all buddies with soft and friendly Dodd. He don't scare them

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Barkley over Cassel any day , especially with good running game. Cassel looks completely useless . Hamstring or not I hope Marcus plays , although it's a risk we have no chance without him. Like zero .

6. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

It would be wise for Marcus to sit this game and get prepared for the Colts giving him an extra day too.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

if he doesn't play and we lose, I'll finally give up on him completely. It'll show he is soft and has no heart. Which is not the identity of what this team is supposedly built upon.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

#injuryprone

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I'll lose an ounce of respect for him but I won't give up on him like some jabroni

Even when he's off he's still better than most of the QBs we'd be left with if he wasn't our QB

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He already has mechanics issues. Playing with an injured hamstring could result in 3+ picks AND possible re-injury/worse injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar