Mariota /Winston

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bradb, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That guy must be way off the wagon. 62-10 is pretty unrealistic for the halftime score. Maybe the final score though.
    OR this game can be a little closer to what we all expect, 13-12 with 27 turnovers between the 2.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

TitanJeff........... 1K please good Sir.

#Vote1Kin2016

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Still stands.

4. HurrayTitans!

Maybe a combo of things like 500, with 200 "good" comment buttons. I mean, I'm not starting threads every 10 minutes to repeat previous posts, but come on, 1K?
    Although I do find the "This guy was release....Should we?" for every player very annoying.

5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

We don't even need Tampa's good WR's for Mariota to shine... right @Deuce Wayne

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

ban titanthakur

7. HurrayTitans!

On a mission today I see.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im seeing a couple of complaints about thaky, your fault for not blocking the threads he does this stuff in

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Some players have definitely been on here. I was told by a reliable source a former player read my posts on here....which you could take as hearsay. But one day (this happened years ago) I got a not so happy msg from the father of a player who was on the roster. Clearly he was following what ppl were posting about his son. I had posted his son had avg speed for his position. He wanted to let me know I was wrong. I sent him back his sons 40 times at the combine and private workouts and NFL league averages showing he had average speed for that position in the NFL. Not in a mean way or anything, just to show I wasn't just making stuff up and I was impressed he followed his son so carefully!

My two cents.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The pass catchers are a wash, IMO.

Mike Evans is better than anyone we have, but the rest of Tampa's WRs are ass. Louis Murphy? Adam Humphries? Russell Shepard? Freddie Martino? Yeah, a great group there.

Walker is a lot better than Brate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar