Mariota's First INT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I don't know man. Watch his runs again. He literally had nowhere to go. I made it a point to rewind all his runs. I don't think any other back could of done better. Zero holes.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

More generous than I would be. Did pretty good for first game, still has alot of work to do.

NFL Radio talking heads were less enthusiastic this morning.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

4 pages on 1st preseason game INT

ok

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

MM made a terrible pass.

Stop making excuses and get used to it. He's going to make a ton of them this year.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So sankey is doing great then?????

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

It was a rookie mistake, that's all. The Oline didn't do its part... but it was mostly THE ROOKIE.

7. Prideful

Prideful Starter

This is Preseason, hes a rookie, mistakes are going to happen. Let him make them now before the regular season starts. Plus people need to understand we went into that game without a game plan not knowing anything that they would run plus being Marcus's first time against the 4-3.
    In my opinion he did very well without hardly any info about the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar