MariVota ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Nah, not with 8mm. We discussed this in another thread. We finally have a "golden boy" QB. He will become even more of a media darling as the years go by. He is going to be up there with the untouchables like manning and brady. You watch and see. The nfl will hype this guy and the refs will protect him.

All he has to do is win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

How long does it take to give out this award? lol

Seriously though, his competition this week for the award is pretty weak. He should win hands down.

3. Thaddeus43

I agree, although it is funny that some people are still making excuses as to why Mariota isn't that great after an amazing game ... but they still give passes to guys like Manziel and Bortles who have terrible game after terrible game. Same thing will happen with winston too.

Its similar to the 'no red flag is a red flag' argument lol

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya. See, 8mm is still a titan. That's a rep that has to be repaired first with winning. I fully expect 8mm to be successful. Only question is how long will it take. In the mean time, the golden boy status will grow. He will keep getting coverage. He will start getting favorable calls, like manning and brady, and before you know it the talking heads will be talking hall of fame.

I'm not looking at a rose colored football, not smokin crack. This is not gonna happen overnight. I'm looking at this from a long term perspective.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its usually a 5 or 6 day wait.... Should know within the next 24-hours

6. JCBRAVE

Fun fact: Colin McCarthy was the last Titan to win this award...

In 2011!

Damn we've sucked lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Thaddeus43

He was a beast that game too

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Man you really swayed things with those three votes I bet mm sends you a signed jersey as a thank you!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

voted 5 times

got a jersey and a hat

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Atta boy killing it!

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar