Markelle Martin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

This is the "show me" league, and I will hold judgement until he is finally capable of showing me something.

We all have to bite our tongues on him until he can finally get back on the field.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. titans1839

titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Hahahaha how in the world can you say he is a non factor? He wont do anything and not worth drafting? Might be the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. Im going to side with, not only draft sites, but every anaylsis and ex player that says hes going to play in the NFL. The kid will play. Hell he might not start with us but you can say he is completly worthless. He was the best player on his D and was the top safty going into his last year. Your opinion of him is awful and has no merit
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

This is normal DW people. He can't help but take an easy shot at a potential bust and claim in 6 months "I told you so" ... Fereal. Dude aint about anything besides trolling. Who still doesn't get it?
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It's simply my personal opinion.

TO ME he's not worth drafting, because in my opinion he's simply not good enough to contribute to an NFL team.

Apparently our FO felt differently. We'll see who is right in time.
  5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

You should be in an NFL front office man, quit your day job!