Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Marks signs with Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,573
    [IMG]
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    michael jordan scoffs at this signing.
    There is your big money contract, SDM. lol

I guess Tyson Alualu wasn't enough for them.
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,501
    [IMG]

Somebody tell "skid" Marks that Tennessee is not a city.
    Guymac73 high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,573
    He doesn't care, he's going to the state of Jacksonville
    Titan43 and Riverman high five this.
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,580
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    CJ is loving this. Guaranteed 100 yds both games.
  6. Titans Insider Titans News

Here are some comments from former Titans defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks, who signed a one-year contract today with Jacksonville. The comments come courtesy of Ryan O’Halloran, the Jaguars’ beat writer at the Florida Times-Union.

(On the Jaguars’ coaches): “After sitting down and meeting with the coaching staff and just talking to them, it went so much deeper than just talking about football. They want every player to succeed. I had a great time with them and I’m really liking the way they’re trying to move.”

(On not returning to the Titans): “They were telling me one thing and showing me another. It wasn’t real good. I appreciated the opportunity to play there because they drafted me and the love and support I got from the fans and the city, but once free agency hit, I figured it out pretty fast.”

(On his playing style): “I take pride in kicking (butt) no matter what down it is and no matter what situation it is.”

(On playing aggressive defense): “That’s exactly how I play. I’m not the biggest guy – I’m not some 330-pounder, but I like to get off the ball, attack and cause havoc. When (Jacksonville) said that, I was down with it.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  7. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
    Nope.. . Telling you "You Suck" and showing you the door is the same thing..
    Titans Eternal and afcsouthdom high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Hopefully the door hit him in the ass on the way out. Have fun tryin to stop CJ next season.
    sikwiddit high fives this.
  8. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020
    Marks' may not have signed with the best team, but at least he didn't get any money.