Marry, Sleep with, Kill: The 2015 Draft Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Bukafax, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I am sure everybody has heard of this game before. I want everybody to come up with a combination from the rumours swirled around the league for our draft pick. The selections are:

Trade with Browns
    Trade with Chargers
    Draft Mariota
    Draft Leonard Williams
    Draft Kevin White
    Draft Amari Cooper

My Marry, Screw, Kill would be,

Marry the trade with the Browns. It provides the best long term benefits with least risk as it is mitigated to more options and picks.

Sleep with Kevin White. Hes flashy, looks like hes got a lot going for him but no idea about long term production and potential.

Kill trade with chargers. Brings the least value. We get and old man QB for a broken team.

Whats yours?

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

kill mariota

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

sleep with the big black guy

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's called FMK. That was a very G-rated title though. lol

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

My bad lol. I though it was Marry, Screw, Kill. Thought some of our intelligent members might have assumed screw meant get rid of.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

M: Browns trade.
    F: Jameis Winston
    K: 3 team trades where we get screwed (all of them I've seen)

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

3 team trades are dumb. one team always gets screwed in these "potential" trades. i havent seen one trade where it makes sense for all three teams.

also i cant believe cleveland would give 12 and 19 for bradford and a second. thatd make drafting manziel look smart. might as well give up 12 19 and the second and get mariota, at least he hasnt proven to be as injury prone as jake locker.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Last time the NFL saw a 3 team trade it involved a bunch of backups. This stuff only happens in the NBA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar