Marshawn Lynch Or Robert Meachem

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Marshawn Lynch is the best RB avilable in this upcoming draft. Lynch would bring an element to the Titans backfield that it does not possess--a playmaker who can break a big play at any time. He is a cross between a "Reggie Bush"-type player and a "LT"-type player. His adddition to the Titans backfield would make VY even more dangerous and Lyunch even more dangerous.

If the Titans do go WR and do not trade up for Johnson or Ginn, I like Robert Meachem. Meachem is 6'2" 210 pounds and runs a 4.4 forty. He has good hands, its big, and makes plays. He reminds me of Reggie Wayne in his abilities, but he is even bigger than Wayne. Meachem is going to come out and he will be a first round pick in this draft. I'd hate to see him catching passes from Mannning or Rivers.

2. So you think Lynch is better than Peterson? :ha: , Hes good, but AP is just ridiculous..

But dont look for the Titans going for a RB anytime soon, unless its just a steal

I heard they might be just be drafting by BPA

3. Yes, but Peterson will be gone before we draft our #pick, considering we'll be picking around #17, 18, 19, Lynch will probably be around at that time, as will Meachem...

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

According to GBN draft report we will be picking 22 as of right now.

5. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

and meachem is projected in the second and third rounds last time I checked??

6. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Peterson will be an average NFL RB. Theres nothing speccial about him in my eyes. He had a great freshman seaason while playing on a very good team.

7. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

GBN haqs him in the 1st round as do a few others.

If Meachem comes out and runs the 4.4 he has run on several occasions, he is going to rise to mid-1st round status.

Hes 6'2 - 21o pounds and runs 4.4. Thats scary.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i have to disagree with you. he almost had 1000 yards in like 6 games this year. the reason he wont have a long career in the nfl is because he will suffer the same fate as earl campbell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar