Marvin Harrison Cost The Colts The Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

??? May of 2006. That's a while ago, bud.

If you look hard enough, you'll find plenty of drunk posts where I say tons of funny stuff like that. i don't know how it applies here.

In any effect, you'd LOVE to have Marvin on your team, so I'm not too concerned with what your guys are saying about him.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Marvin is a weenie

3. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

It is smart football for smaller guys and QBs to run out of bounds or hit the deck and avoid getting clobbered and possibly hurt. However, when you are going for the endzone or, on certain plays, the first down line, it is a different issue. You gotta get it done.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And totally irrelevant.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ah so this is a more humble "SwingOnDeezBalz". :rolleyes:

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Id still take Marvin over anyone Titan reciever but Bennett, all recievers have flaws, its what they have on the good side that makes them

7. He he, I think the title of the thread is too misleading, he cost them a TD, or decent yards, not the game...

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

From, Jerry Rice, to some of the Rams recievers (Torry Holt, Issac Bruce), Izahir Akim or whatever his name is, all of them who lay down before getting hit is weak. That is not how football is played, and quite frankly it is disgusting to watch. Everyone on the field gets hit. Lineman get hit and hit on every down of the game, and they get no glory, no ridiculus large contracts, they just play. When these soft *****es lay down, they are laying down on their teammates. If their to small to take a hit then they need to get the Hell out of football. Let any Titans receiver do that crap consistently, and I'll be on the first bus to Nashville to let them know about it. Don't get me wrong, if it's you and there are three linebackers and two lineman coming at you full throttle, and you have no blockers with you, then sure get out of bounds, b/c the only thing you'll gain is a trip to the hospital. It's the one's that make this a part of the way they play those are the one's, no matter how good they are, still makes you sick to watch. I'm glad MH is a punk. helped us win the game.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You don't know Marvin Harrison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar