Marvin Harrison Cost The Colts The Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Honestly, one lineman every year will cash in, but by and large as a group, no they don't get the Glory, and they don't get the dough. The receivers should stay their up and fight for yards, just as it is expected that if they are downfield fighting for yards there better be a lineman running 15 yds downfield toward them to try and throw a block that will spring them for a TD. and this is after they spent 20+ plays fighting with other 300lb men.

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

No I don't know him as a person, but I do know that he lays down after making catches if a defender stares at him to hard. I believe I saw him catching passes from PM during warm ups, and was practing how to fall to the ground in different positions.:ha:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Why woundn't the Clots think we couldn't punch it in?

They clotted. We clotted them. :ha:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Marvin is a great receiver, and a smart one. He's had an amazing career, and his team counts on him. To take this one play and say it cost them the game is ridiculous, the team should be glad he made such a great play. They expected to score. Maybe you admire football players who hit all the time, but that doesn't mean Marvin isn't a great player. I'd bet he's taken FAR more hard hits than almost anyone on this board... He's a pro. I'm glad he didn't make it in yesterday, but I put the colts' not scoring on our D, not on him.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Some rational thinking at last. :applause:

Most people forget or never realized the dude played with a broken hand (?thumb?) last season and was still a leading receiver with the cast on. The guy is smart and picks his battles. He's alot tougher than anybody posting on this board.

6. T4Ten

T4Ten Guest

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Hahahaha..Funny Funny:ha:

Anyways.. If Marvin really wanted to score then all he would've had to do is pump fake the ball infront of Lamont. Do that and you're guranteed about 5-10 more yards!:grrhee:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

10. T4Ten

T4Ten Guest

Just like Michael Jackson's case(s),
    no humor, I AGREE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar