Marvin Harrison involved in Shooting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nice. :yes:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I totally understand choking a Colts fan, but shooting them is sort of like crossing the line.

3. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I kinda understand why his teammates stay away from him. I always knew there was a reason why NO ONE would sit next to him on the bench. Also explains why Payton was so quick to try to give Marvin the Martian that record football. (the 49 TD ball if I'm not mistaken... believe Marvin broke some record that play... the receptions in a season one, perhaps. idk)
    Payton "Here you go Marvin, you can have it..." *cowers in fear
    Marvin "Don't look at me, bytch"

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

thats really funny. I hope he gets suspended. Pacman never shot anyone (himself anyways)

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i find it weird how we never knew about his past incidents until now.... i thought he was a role model for the nfl....guess not

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

oh wait i forgot....Peyton to Marvin sells tickets and merchandise and tv ratings skyrocket!!!

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I never understand why people think that quiet people anywhere, NFL or elsewhere, are clean or benign by default. Some of the craziest, hardest people are very low-key and unassuming.

8. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

^ myself, for example... :shocked:

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

He hit him in the hands?? Must be from all those years working with Peyton.

:rimshot:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I got nothing. lol

yall had some pretty good ones though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar