Mason dinged

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

WBAL's Keith Mills reports from Owings Mills that Derrick Mason limped off the field today after making a diving catch in the last practice of Ravens mini camp.

He says it appears that Mason may have hurt his ankle going for the ball.

"How many times do I tell them don't go to the ground," said Brian Billick after watching Mason limp off the practice field. "But he'll be alright."

With the last mini camp now over, the players return next for the start of training camp on July 27th in Westminster.

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Mason has been around McNair too much

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Let's just say this is a mild sprain.
    Worst case scenario it takes 10 weeks for him to be 100% ???

That's very valuable time to them. I think with Mason's role and McNair being the new Ratbird... hurts them more than they might let on. That's my take... not that it really means much... McNair is the injury bug. Look at him... he's got more repairs and spare parts installed than Robocop from a sequel. I'm sorry fellas... I can't talk seriously about McNair without a smack quip.

[​IMG]
    We are on the ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

4. i hope we are ^

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Mason was just trying to catch a typical pass from McNair..no where near the WR

6. MacNine

MacNine Starter

Actually the pass was from Boller, but don't let facts get in the way of your joke.

"On the play, Boller completed a pass that looked like it could have been ruled a touchdown but Billick ruled him out of bounds. Mason injured his leg on the play."

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

got that right...

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

man, aren't we McNair's mom now...

Dude, he's a Raisin now, whatever affinity you had for ol' #9, you need to let it go son...

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

don't worry I won't:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar