Mason - Do you want him back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Ravens | Mason could be on the block Published Thu Mar 22 10:46:00 a.m. CT 2007

(KFFL) Mike Preston, reporting for the Sporting News, reports it wouldn't be surprising if the Baltimore Ravens were shopping veteran WR Derrick Mason. Mason expressed dissatisfaction with his role in the offense at the end of the season, a recurring topic the past two years. The Ravens have enough talent and depth to trade him.
  2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Depends on what they want. We need help at the WR position.
  3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

I would personally love to see DMase back in the two tone blue...give 'em a 4th round pick....maybe even a 3rd.
  4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:werd:

we could definately use a good reciever and his veteran leadership might help in the development of our young guys.

Brandon Jones and Derrick Mason seem like a pretty solid top two recievers, throw Givens in when he gets back and I think we're set.
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'll give up a 5th, then up it to a 4th if we have to. The Ravens might bite becuase they need the picks they gave up for Willis.
  6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

He is 33 and has 3 years left on his contract at $3 mil per. Thats what we gave Harper. A 3rd rounder is too much, but a 5th in a heartbeat. A 4th if necessary. He'd be the perfect guy to provide veteran leadership at WR.
  7. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

I'd probably pass on him simply because his locker room presence was apparently pretty poor. He'd be a good addition as a WR, but I'm not sure Fisher wants him back.
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

A 4th would be good. He would be a nice fill in for Givens while he works through his injury. I'm not sure Mason would want to come back or if the Titans would want him, who knows. Mase wasn't very complimentary when we let him go but thats water under the bridge. He might not mind finishing his career where he started and he would go down as one of the best Oiler/Titan WRs of all time.
  9. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Lots of times people mouth off when they leave, only to gladly come back later.
  10. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.