Mason - Do you want him back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know about you guys, but trading a 4th or 3rd rounder for Mason would be a perfect situation for the titans, mainly because of the lack of quality we have at receiver...

No hesitation whatsover...

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

doesn't Mase still live here ?
    I seem to remember him buying a house here like last year or so

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

now ........

would you rather give up a 4th for Mason or for Darrell Jackson ?

4. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Really? I never knew that about him..

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great news...
    thats someone i would love to have back on our roster even if it costs us a 5th or 4th rounder...

but definetely not a 3rd round pick for someone his age.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

mason. he's older, but he is much more sure-handed and doesnt have chronic knee issues.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

We also do not need Collins and Jackson hanging at the local bar.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

It would be nice to steal him away from the birds. Yeah, he is older, but he also can return kicks if need be. I wouldn't give anything more than a 4th though. A 3rd is just too much for someone at his age. As for his jersey... I guess he would have to battle Orr to get his number back. :grrhee:

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Trade a 4th or 3rd and get both then we wouldn't need to worry about WR in the draft and be set at WR. Could you imagine VY with DJ, Mase, and BJ to throw to then add a TE round 2 like Miller insted of a WR. Wow.

10. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

personally id love to have dmase back i think he can make an impact
    and even if it is a rather small impact at least it's an impact
    i agree that a 3rd rounder is way to much 4 someone who probablyu only has around 3-4 years left as a productive receiver a 4th would probly snag him and a 5th would be great.
    i think he can bring veteran expieriance to a receiving core who the most experiance player is severly injured.
    and we could have somewhat of a return man if pac is out
    i think he would be a superb pickup, but it might not fall into MR's <b>plan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar