Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Matt Expected to Start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    I hope this is a joke. Do you know anything about a separated shoulder injury? Do a little research.

He was still healing from his week 1 injury. Munch said he wasn't close to 100% against the Chargers. I find his game against the Lions that much more amazing.
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,019
    You know what sucks. I'm going to the Vikings game with my fiance and her whole family (big vikings fans) All I wanted to do was watch our franchise QB play for the first time....

Da^& Texans! I blame you!
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,508
    [IMG]
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    ...says the people petitioning for Jake Locker? Sorry. No.

Hass had 2 ints in a blowout.

1. A ball that wouldnt have been picked (bad throw) if not for Taylor Thompson tipping it directly in the air.

2. A ball where the DB simply made a great break on the ball. It was a good throw. Should have been caught.

3. He gets blamed for it being run back for TDs now?...Seriously?

He came in and looked sharp for the most part.

We have the dumbest, most fickle fans in the NFL... I'm convinced.
    titanflamer high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Because it was thrown behind him.

I give credit to the corner there for anticipating.

I think he'll play much better with a week of working with the first team. I do think the Titans have to keep the game close and continue getting production from the run game.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    Yes. It was thrown behind him which is why I put "(Bad Throw)" in there.

Still wouldn't have been picked without the doof Thompson volley'ing it up in the air when he had no business touching it.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,508
    You think a receiver is just gonna let a ball pass him by without at least trying to reach for it??

The throw sucked, the end result sucked, but can't be mad with Thompson for trying to turn a stinky sandwich into an ice cream cone.
    SlidePiece, nbtoppers2 and nickmsmith high five this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091
    That pass to Thompson was too high, yes he tipped it to the defender, but all receivers would have done the same.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    You're delusional. A receiver is not going to let a ball that is thrown behind them continue to sail behind them. Most of the time, putting it off that course prevents the INT.

I'm even more convinced as of now that you haven't played or watched a down of football that wasn't commentated on network television.

...do us all a favor and stop your player evaluations at draft time and during the season. It's all nonsense.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    lmao.

You're right. Because I know you never tip a ball in the air- I've never played or watched a down of uncommentated football..

Nice logic.

Next tell me how little I've watched/played because I know to switch hands when running outside.