Matt Expected to Start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It was a horrible pass no doubt about it, but I am on the side that says Thompson should not have tipped that ball. If he caught that, it would have been Madden-esqe.

2. amy

amy Starter

I would really, really, like to see what Rusty can do. Really ,what's the harm now? It's rather obvious we have so little talent as it is, I don't think Rusty could make matters any worse and for all anyone knows, including the coaching staff, he could make things better.

3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

If Jake is done for the season (or the majority), and we don't win by the bye week....Rusty Smith should get the nod, if we go 1-6. We need to see if he is our future number two QB.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

*cough trade for Matt Flynn cough*

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yes I've done plenty of research and the fact that he injured on a stupid play that was not even bad shows he has a fragile body. A separated shoulder estimated time of healing with or without surgery is the same. The only downfall is that it may continue to have the same injury but will not cause anymore structural damage. Depending on what degree separation it is, determines how much pain there is and how long it takes to heal. All in all, most people wait till the season is over to have surgery if they can take a little pain.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sorry..... but still no to Rusty.

7. TitansWillWin2

We dont have a future number 1 yet really. Heck hes only started 3 games. He is still pretty much a rookie and I blame this on munchak. He should have been starting last year!

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Youre way off on this, and clearly have not done "plenty of research"

I could link you about 30 links to prove you wrong, but go to google, and ask google how long it takes. You will get all the answers you need.

And a "little pain" is easy from someone sitting on the couch or computer doing nothing. However playing in a league like the NFL, its just a tad more strenuous. (not a shot at you, just stating)

9. TitansWillWin2

I raced several motorcycle races to finish off a season before I had surgery on it. And trust me, having a separated shoulder and racing is a whole lot worse than having one to a non throwing arm in football for a player who hardly gets hit!

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

LMFAO. Going on the ignore list in 3... 2... 1... :hugelaugh:

Why would you want him? The guy couldnt even beat out a rookie to start in Seattle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar