Matt Hasselbeck sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

If Hasselbeck starts next weekend, I don't think I will be able to watch the game!

2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I'm coming to the dark side master

I'm coming to the dark side master......

Drives me beserk watching this team....

Is it too much to want a above average team that wins games it should
    and has a chance to be in every game?

At some point do we have an MVP type player that doesn't have to share that with someone named Peyton? Sorry Steve you should have got that solo...

The rumor is mostly true..titans shop for players on the dollar menu(RUUD) then if they get good they don't pay them they just start over from the dollar menu. When they do decide to spend it always goes bad for them.. The personnel decisions of this team are the worst in the NFL I believe.. Where is Wolfolk to blame when you need em lol....Not only our the players picked bad but most first rounders can't even make another team

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans definatly pay their guys. Take Finnegan as an example. He was quite happy too extend because he got a giant sack of $$s.

I am pressed to remember when the Titans let a guy go who went on too excell elsewhere.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Derrick Mason and Jon Runyan are the only ones I can think of. Rolle wasn't bad when he went to Ravens either.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ahh yes the great CAP purge caused by throwing too much CAP at those exact same players.

FWIW Runyon signed for the eegles for the same dollars the Titans offered, he just wanted to be in yanqueeland for some insane reason

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Randall Godfrey did alright after we screwed him over.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he got was a traveling MLB played for 3 teams in 5 years and never made AllPro or nothing. IIRC he got a roster bonus and the Titans asked him too take a basepay haircut too assist the CAP. He, and his selfish cronies, got all butthurt and started whinning and crying like $1m was chump change or something.

Screw Godfrey he was a whinner

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He took a paycut and then we cut him. It's a bit dodgy.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Whoa, since you remember that, I may just consider you a true fan.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Kevin Carter still played well for another year or two.....just on a bad team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar