Maurice Jones Drew

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Lets hope our defense can stop him this time around.Since Gabbert can't throw they will be handing the ball off about fifty times or more.

We didn't stop him first time around so lets hope we don't get slashed for 250 or 300 yards of rushing.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

He'll probably run for 150 on us, which is fine.

I honestly can't see the Titans losing to the Jags or the Texans after that Colts game. I was worried about the game last week (still thought we'd pull through) but I'm not too worried about these next 2 coming up.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How many times this year have the Jags rushed the ball 50 times?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I predict 190 yards and 3 TDs for MJD. All we do is give running backs career days... Jonathan Dwyer, CJ Spiller, Donald Brown.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

The best gameplan the Jags can have against us is to feed MJD the rock... over-and-over-and-over-and-over... well, you get it.

Pass only if necessary.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep

its why I dont see any way the Titans cover

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Hey....we should just stack the box all day, being careful to cover for the screen to MJD, and make Gabbert beat us with his arm. If he can beat us throwing the ball they deserve the win because our DBs will have stayed at home.

Have Finny in every play and shadow MJD all day...heck have him stand next to him on the sidelines when we are on offense if they need.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

that would mean comming out of the Titan 4-3 D

you could be scalded with a hot spatula for such heresy

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Sometimes you have to think outside the box to win these things....did I just say that out loud???

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar