Mauti: 2nd Coming of C-Mac?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Its a good read. I skimmed through it though didn't read every word tbh, but still. I actually started thinking of Collin soon as I started it.

Hope the dude makes it, heck of a story, come back from one ACL injury and play good - cool, come back from a 2nd and be an All-American - daymm, and then he had a 3rd - da fu*k? And went through all that garbage that took place at Penn too.

Def rooting for this kid, wouldn't mind him to be our Mr. Irrelevant this year.

Any of you know a guy that came back strong from 3 ACL tears? That even possible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar