Mawae disappointed that Titans have not contacted him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I doubt it. Fisher has a lot of say in who we go after. I doubt he is overruled very often (VY issue aside)

2. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Your probably right, but anything could be holding back Fisher on this 'promise', the thread on whether we keep 3 qb's this year is something that comes to mind. Just might not have the room.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

^^^That's a good point. 3 centers or 3 QB's? Knowing Dinger has wood for Rusty Smith and no great love for VY suggests he wants Smith over Mawae. Fisher probably thinks the same thing. I bet Fisher promised Mawae before the draft.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think we keep 3 centers in any situation aside from injury.

5. Riverman

6. Riverman

yeah but Amano and Harris can both play guard also.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

True.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

9. Riverman

Agreed.

10. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

why alot of bashing going out to one of our true leaders?i remember a topic going out on here about how the titans are not loyal to there there vets.this is a great example.this guy i believe was the heart and soul of our oline yet you wanna throw him out like trash.he ovious willing to take a back up role and im sure back up cash so whats the problem.i dont care if he signed a 1 year deal with us or a 10 year deal with us.the price is right and he should retire a titan.

i know its a business but come on the guy made the probowl last year and we wont take him as a back up job that hes begging for.whos gunna be our back up center that has blown us away with his talent?it was harris but hes now our starting left gaurd.the depth would be well worth the money so just pay him to get him on the field.he a leader that could keep our line imporving weither hes on the field or not so whats the problem.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar