Maybe waiving Blount was for the better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

So does Sean Smith.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, Sean Smith is a bum too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Would you cut peyton manning if he punched jeff saturday and the HC, threw his pads in the stands and stormed off the field all on live TV?

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I love that clip. I have watched it probably over a hundred times for certain. I don't know what was better the hard lick itself or that Boise State honky's face when it landed. I am going to watch it right now a dozen more times.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's the dumbest proposition ever.

1. Peyton Manning hasn't punched anyone.

2. Don't compare a running back who isn't even in the top 12 in the league to one of the greatest players in NFL history.

6. dome patrol

dome patrol Camp Fodder

dude is a beast:grrhee:

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Why he gotta be a honky? I wish that mfer would hit me...but, to be fair, I wouldn't run up talking smack like a douche right after a victory. Especially without a helmet on.

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Haha, I wouldn't call him a honky if I wasn't King Honky myself. Dude got exactly what he deserved, I hate Boise State.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

BS has never defeated UC Santa Cruz on the football field - FACT!

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fair enough. I agree he has a temper problem. The question is do any/all of those incidents justify his not being a Titan right now (which was the point of the thread)? I give a resounding "NO!!!" You and others may disagree.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar