Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McCarthy “about 80 percent” recovered

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434
    80 percent that's it?? Jesus. We need a MLB. Do we know who is on the market?
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,335
    Lol glass. This guy will never be healthy fellas. We were gonna try and replace him via draft this year but hunter slipped...
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    A couple of weeks ago the Titans Caravan came through town. My brother and I got on some jerseys and took a football to get signed for Scarecrow. They had listed Crutches McCarthy, Bret Kern and Kendall Wright being there on the website. We showed up about 15 minutes early and there was already a line of 200+ people. Then when they came out it was only Kern and Crutches, Wright was not able to attend. My brother looks at me and says "Dude I'm not waiting in line for 3 hours to get a signature from a punter and some dude who won't be on the team in a season or so and we left.

Think hes right? Think Crutches' days here are numbered if he can't play every game this season?
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    you guys were just lazy and i have a strong hunch that you never went in the first place
    Gunny and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    no dude we really went I even bought you a football to get signed by Wright. We went home and played with it in the front yard. I guess we could have played catch with it while we were waiting but it may have encouraged McCarthy to join in and we didn't want him to trip on the curb and break his legs or something.
    Ten_Titans high fives this.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    This is much worse news than people will realize. He's way behind where he should be right now. MLB is a major weakness for this team.
  7. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    seriously what type of linebacker misses games for a sprained ankle. What a *****. A middle linebacker is supposed to be the toughest scariest player on the field. I am already over this guy.
  8. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $325
    we'll either be drafting a MLB in the first next year or a QB.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,763
    Sad but true. Ghost taking his friends for granted.
    Scarecrow and Gunny high five this.
  10. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    well I see how it is. We will see who gets one of those extra tickets next season.....