McCarthy out, three others questionable vs. Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm still gonna predict a playoff birth. If the "it sucks" was still around I'd probably get some for saying that, but I think we have the talent and I still have faith that our coaching staff is gonna make the right adjustments.

I'm expecting 250+ yards from Locker this weekend and a positive TD/INT ratio in his 1st complete football game.

3rd time's the charm.

2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I hope Locker has a good game too but it's going to be tough to put everything on a first year starters shoulders like that and expect him to carry the team completely without some help from the run game. I like Locker a lot and have high hopes for him but I'm still a little apprehensive about his accuracy issues. I hope that doesn't end up being his Achilles heel and time will tell. It would help his development a lot if we could get the run game going to take some of the burden off his shoulders while he develops.

As far as playoffs...I like your positive mentality but so far I don't see a playoff caliber team here yet. Hopefully that changes this week with an upset over the Lions!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Adjustments? Our coaching staff hasn't made adjustments for over a year now.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Still stand by my statement.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, we all hope you're right. That's for sure.

I just have a really hard time seeing it. Assuming we can get things somewhat turned around, we could end up with 8 wins simply because we play a lot of bad teams. Anything more than 8 wins would be an incredible turnaround. Playoffs = Munchak coach of the year.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I actually lol'd

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

The worst part about that is, usually a team needs to get into the playoffs and lose in order to come back and win one. It would take a miracle for the titans to enter the playoffs for the first time and win everything with a new QB and Coaching staff.

Sucks, but if we don't make the playoffs this year, and go next year I'm pretty sure the odds are we still don't win the big one. Which means two more years of teh dissapoint. I could be wrong though, I'll look into how many teams that won the superbowl were present in the playoffs relatively before that win.

9. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

well we need ringer if we want any running game at all!

10. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

Babineaux starting at safety today per jim wyatt via twitter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar