Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McCoy challenges “old man” Vick to race, and gets smoked

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, May 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,137
    "Eagles safety Colt Anderson has posted the basic details on Twitter: quarterback Mike Vick and running back LeSean McCoy raced in practice on Thursday, and Vick won.
    But there’s more to the story, which we’ve obtained from a league source with knowledge of the situation.
    McCoy had been riding Vick for weeks, calling him “old man” and challenging Vick to a footrace. Vick had been laughing it off, until today.
    Today, Vick had enough. So he asked coach Chip Kelly if he could accept McCoy’s invitation. Kelly agreed.
    So they lined up and took off, and Vick didn’t just beat McCoy. Vick smoked McCoy by roughly five yards over a 40-yard distance, and their teammates went nuts.
    It has no direct relevance to the fate of the 2013 Eagles, but it proves that the “old man” can still move, which is bad news for any defense facing him this year."

I always enjoy seeing a loudmouth get embarrassed. Would love to see a worthy challenger race CJ.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    McCoy isn't fast, but he is quick like lightning.

I would love to see footage of that race. I don't recall having seen Vick run without pads.
    Chance9 high fives this.
  3. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $21
    ya hes definitely more of a shifty turn on a dime guy thats makes people miss rather than blow their doors off in a straight line kind of runner
  4. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    Vick ran a 4.33 40 before the draft. He probably still runs around a 4.40
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $247
    Only reason Vick raced him is McCoy was calling him "Old Man" and challenging him over and over til Vick had to shut him up. Now McCoy says Vick is one of the top 3 fastest guys on the team.

How about a race between Vick and CJ?? I would pay to see that.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $487
    this really is underwhelming without the times....
  6. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    Schwenke vs Amano???
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  7. cozmicfool Starter

Moolah:
    $446
    Oh the JOY of watching two fat men run! Now I would pay to see that! lol
  8. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,032
    It would be like watching Corey race Chumlee on Pawn Stars. An imagine I don't want to remember. . . .