Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McFadden win the Heisman?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    That guy is the best all-around RB I've ever seen. He and Tebow will be sitting side-by-side in New York.
  1. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    He even throws TD's!

But yeah, I think its b/w those two.
  2. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    Yea, gotta be close between him and Tebow. If i had to pick one it'd have to be Tebow, and coming from a UT fan is a little suprising. But i think he's played the best and proved he is the best in the country.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    The kid from Kansas might make a case for himself tonight.

We may have a very close vote this time between a number of players. What might hurt Tebow and McFadden are being from the same region and splitting the votes for the area.
  3. TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Moolah:
    $0
    Yea i see what your saying TJ. If whomever wins the game tonight, whether it be Todd Reesing or Chase Daniel. If they have a good game here tonight and next week. Then they could give McFadden and Tebow a run for their money.
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    I think tebow has it. 20 rushing TDs and a passing rating(nfl formula) of 121.

Think about this; tebow has 5 more rushing TDs than mcfadden. Mcfadden has scored 20 TDs combined rushing, passing and catching and tebow has equaled that and he is a QB!
  5. inVINCEable2007 Guest

McFadden
    Beanie
    Tebow
  6. dg1979us Starter

Moolah:
    $2,121
    I dont see how it cant be Tebow. After tonite he is most likely going to have 50 or more total TDs. In only his second season, he is probably already become the most versatile QB in college football history. McFadden certainly helped his chances last nite, but unless Tebow just has a terrible game tonite, I dont see how he wont win the heisman. And tonite he already has one passing and one rushing TD.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,599
    Best all around back you've ever seen? You havent seen many backs. This guy does nothing but run fast in straight lines.
  8. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,178
    Tebow deserves the Heisman. What an athlete!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.