Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McFadden win the Heisman?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    There may be bias against Tebow just because he is only in his second year and although the award is only for this year players seem to get credit for their body of work in college. IMO McFadden is a very good player but Tebow is the best player in college right now.
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Tebow has more rushing TD's than any running back in history that won the Heisman. (22)

He also has more passing/rushing TD's than any QB in history that won the Heisman. (50..and the Fl-Fl St game is not over yet!)

He is the best college athlete this year, playing in the best college football conference this year. He is the Heisman!, end of story...
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    Tebow deserves it more than McFadden. McFadden will bust more-so than Reggie Bush.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I think McFadden is better than Bush.
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,270
    Yeah, he no where as good as that hart guy from michigan.:grrhee:
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,270
    I agree with that and I also think he will be lining up in the Pats backfield next season. That really will not be fair.:grrr:
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
  7. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    It's been taking it's toll, his shoulder was banged up in the KY game. He takes a pounding, can't believe he keeps going. Don't think he will last to play very long in the NFL if he continues to take so many hits.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    McFadden isn't HALF as good as Bush. Bush is faster, more agile, and has much better vision and moves. McFadden depends on blockers to open holes or else he just doesn't do anything.
    He's the Devin Hester of runninbacks. But with less vision and less agility.
    And true at whoever said he's not as good as Hart. If Hart could stay healthy, he'd easily beat McFadden for heisman.
  9. FLTitansfan Guest

If Tebow doesn't win the Heisman and after the NCAA and the BCS picked LSU to go to the title game the NCAA as a whole has got to be the worst run organization (football) ever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.