McGregor vs Maywether Official Fight and Stream Link Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Guaranteed pay day per minute: Floyd -- $3,571,429 & Conor -- $1,071,429

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

It was a much, much better fight than I anticipated. Connor forced Mayweather to come forward and initiate the action. I feel like Mayweather definitely had the upper hand after the 5th round, but I also feel like the stoppage came too early and is just going to cause controversy. Mayweather would not have knocked him out in round 10, but he would have dominated 11 and 12 and possibly tko'd him in one of those last rounds. Connor caught Mayweather flush atleast 3 times, if it had been MMA using MMA gloves against a lesser opponent, any one of those 3 would have knocked out the other fighter. Being 8 ounce boxing gloves and Mayweather having a chin of steel, it barely caused a reaction.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

summary:
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You called it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Umm... Rocky 4?? The Russians vs Rocky??

IT CAN HAPPEN!

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

A bit surprised by how long it took... not even a bit by the outcome.

I mean... how old is Mayweather..?

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

All those poor souls that had to pay $100 to watch it, or pay-out at a bar (whether food, drink, door fee whatever) ................ and we watched it in the break room, on facebook, for free....

8. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

I thought i had to stream it fight didnt even start til after 11pm eastern time plenty time to get B-dubz. Cant believe they charge a $20 cover charge tho smh ended up sitting across the street with a crowd watching the fight lol

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh... Conor "forced" Mayweather toc ome forward? That's what Mayweather said he'd do the whole time. Meanwhile Conor said he'd be the one pressing... and wasn't.

Stoppage came too early? The guy's hands were down- hadn't thrown a punch in a minute and there was still a lot of time in the round. He was going to be murdered.

In boxing- if you don't throw punches, while getting punched, and can't protect yourself- the fight gets called. He was going to be KO'd. Ref just saved him the concussions.

"Mayweather would not have knocked him out in round 10"... what fight were you watching? His legs were spaghetti. He was going.

"Caught him flush 3 times... had it been..." No. Just.... no. hahaha

Conor has only 1 legitimate KO by punch in MMA....when Aldo ran directly into his fist. no way his weak hands are KO'ing a boxer.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Also- I believe Conor wanted the ref to stop it. He won't admit that, but you know if you don't throw punches while getting drilled and look to be going down... ref is going to call it.

I think he wanted that rather than actually getting KO'd. He claims he'd rather go out by KO.... i doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar