mcnabb vs young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Public Service Announcement.....

Ignore lists do work. If "you" can't seem to make a post without a personal attack against another poster, or if you are finding difficulty in responding to someone's post without a personal attack, then immediately place that poster on your ignore list.

There is a way that you can post or respond with your opinion or point without personally attacking someone's knowledge (or lackthereof), hometown or hairdoo. We will still get your point.

I don't make many public announcements, but I wanted to ask everyone who likes to sling the flingflung to use the ignore option or I'll have to become the big bad moderator - and I hate when that happens, it got old years ago. :flame:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tnthunder..

"Gayton" is what GoT calls peyton manning. I was trying to make him happy. I have been a manning defender on this board..

I guess you are the only one who didn't know that.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Titanium...

I don't have a problem with hoffa he had a problem with me. Where was my personal attack? I referred to his posts as "boring" which was the most unpleasant thing i said to him and you didn't touch that. The line about putting a boot up his butt was obviously not serious. Geez...

Thanks for the lecture dad..

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

GoT...

Using one half season records to determine whether a QB is good or not has got to be the most lame method i have ever heard of. Is rex grossman better than tom brady? According to your methodology he is. What more do you need to know?

I'll put my record of picking the best QB up against you or anyone else any time. I think you are living in a fantasy.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A true titan fan..

I think it is funny that gunny(like that?) is trying to be bosom buddies with another manning fan. I guess i should be ashamed of myself for defending good players and being critical of bad ones. Only on gotitans is that considered suspect:rolleyes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How am I trying to be 'bosom buddies' with someone else because I am telling him exactly how you are?

Roll two serious questions on bosom buddies

1. You ever seen a bosom?
    2. Do you have any buddies?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

which set of Ws and Ls would you suggest I use at this point of the season?

And just too make this clear that was just a list of all the QBs with a better WL record than McNabb at this time this year. Looking at that list it is difficult to see how McNabb should be elevated above them all, or even most of them at this time.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Ah...sorry. I am new here...don't know all the dynamics that go on. Accept my apology.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

That would be "Mom" to you son

Ignore list - plain and simple

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

GoT..

Why not evaluate mcnabb based on his whole career not 8 games? He has been a fulltime starting QB for 6 seasons prior to this one. In 5 of those 6 seasons his team made it to the playoffs and won at least one playoff game. If winning is your criteria for determining how good a QB is then mcnabb is one of the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar