McNair as a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Steve is still my favorite football player, that's not going to change. I want him to do well in every facet of his life, including football, that's not going to change either. I hope his team does well, just not at the expense of my team. So I will be cheering for Steve wherever he plays for the rest of his career. I won't cheer for him to beat the Titans, but that won't be a problem very often.
    I feel similar to a much lesser degree about Billy. I'll be happy for him if he does well somewhere else. But I think he's had a good ride already. He's made a ton of money (to me it's ton) to back up Steve Mcnair. He got to practice a lot and not get beaten up too much. Not bad for a UFA.

How could anyone think Billy is a better QB? He's only started about 10 games and has a losing record in those games.

2. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

McNair was better, and still is better. But Volek is not getting any support from the team, I wish they would give him a chance to prove he can get it done or let him prove he cant. The titans need to find a direction and go with it... they look like a team with no leadership on or off the field. This preseason is the first time i have ever waivered in my support of fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar