McNair calls first Ravens practice 'mind boggling'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Remember, the OC's brought into the Titans fold learned OUR terminology and tweaked from there. Fassel has his own terminology and his own system.

And it's not that he won't learn it, but you have to be WAAAAAY beyond being able to remember a play...you have to KNOW it like the back of your hand to be successful. Not only that, but you have to know the adjustments for each play too and most importantly, the pass protections.

He'll learn the offense,,,but how long til he KNOWS it! Before or after he gets creamed???

Gut

2. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I say he get's nailed (as in injured) by the 5th game

I'm not Hoping he gets injured. I just think it'll happen

BTW in reading the article I detect just the slightest HINT of regret in steve's banter. (wishful thinking?)

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Does anyone think Volek or McNair will be starting when the Titans play the Ravens?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Volek..yes
    McNair...no

McNair may not make it out of training camp

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just an aside, in Pennsylvania it's legal to mind boggle without a helmet.

6. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Mind boggling, maybe thats why Fisher wouldn't let Chow .... forget it, its just kicking a man when he's down.:evil:

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I totally felt that! Especially the "It's like starting all over again" part. At 33 he can't possibly WANT to start all over again. Kinda makes you feel for the guy. Then you see a picture of him in that purple and those feelings go "Bye, bye!:kiss: ".

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Derrick Mason and Frank Wycheck deserve sub-votes if Mac every gets any kind of consideration for his career. Where would he be without them? and Eddie.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Derrick Mason and Frank Wycheck deserve sub-votes if Mac every gets any kind of consideration for his career. Where would he be without them? and Eddie.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i couldnt of said it any better myself. when u see him wearing that purple uniform u just want keith bulluck to spear the air out of mcnair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar