Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McNair hurting before the game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    It was mentioned that McNair was hurting before the game. Should he have sat out the game and let Volek start?
  2. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    McNair has been hurt since 2002. What makes this game any different?
    If you remember before the start of the season, the press and the Titans reported that McNair was in the best shape of his career. Put your mortgage on it, before thursday of this week, the Titans will mention that McNair, "Did not practice this week, but will start against Jacksonville".
    It's time to move on.
    ________
    UPSKIRT SNEAKY
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    I would think a torn pectoral (I think that is what they said) would be more of a reason to sit out that being nicked up.
  4. TitanFan62702 Guest

torn ? strained ? or sprained ? Sorry I missed most of the game 'cause of family activities.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    it wasnt torn.
  5. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    Like I said, its always something. Bone Spur, sore toe, turf toe, ankle, back, ribs..........whatever.
    ________
    Penny Stocks To Buy
  6. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    As much as I hate to admit it, it's become clear to me, after today's game, that McNair can't keep it together anymore. The problem now is, who's going to be QB next season? Mac and Volek can't get it done.....
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I'd keep Steve for another year or 2 and let him mentor a young QB. Any QB they draft high shouldn't start as a rookie anyway, so someone has to start. Might as well be Steve. Volek clearly isn't starter material.
  8. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    If he was hurt, no reason for him to play other then some sort of personal pride. Dumb move on the coaching staff's part, and partly Mac's.
  9. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    mcnair was having a bad day... with or without the pec problem... if it was too bad he wouldnt have played anyhow. i think we just tried to throw in volek to get his trade value up... looks like the opposite happened
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.