McNair is Going to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan62702, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not in Nashville so can't get the local news, but apparently 104.5 has announced that Steve is replacing Ben at the Pro Bowl.

Anyone hear that or know anything official?

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Ben wasn't selected for the Pro Bowl was he? I thought it was Manning, Palmer and Brady with Palmer and Brady being replaced by Green and Plummer.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im a big fan of steve, but they couldnt find anyone more deserving?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Yay for Steve

I never thought I'd say this but I agree with you. This is so weird. Usually Titans get the shaft when it comes to Pro Bowls but now they are like,
    "naw, screw the voting... you and the bald guy are in...."

I mean, I'm happy and all...This is just such a shock.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1069/splits/2005

What's up with this? Look at the stats...They don't say Probowler...

I'm happy though.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

ditto.

6. I'm just assuming that Manning will start so hopefully he won't leave too big a mess to clean up.

7. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

steve going to the probowl thats awesome, but in ways not.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

same here. I thought it must be a joke because Steve didnt put up ProBowl numbers.
    Enjoy Hawaii

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If you look at regular season passer ratings for AFC quarterbacks it starts to make "some" sense. Apparently the only QBs with better ratings who aren't hurt, are already attending, or haven't begged off the Pro Bowl are Byron Leftwich and Kelly Holcomb.

I'm all for McNair, but the Pro Bowl is becoming a serious joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar