McNair looks TERRIBLE.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I know how to scare him

[​IMG]

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Steve's just getting old. All those injury-filled seasons are catching up with him (the downside of being a mobile QB).

I would LOVE to see him come back to Tennessee as a QB coach or something.

Can you imagine if Steve was the QB coach and Eddie George the RB coach?!! Every Titans fan would turn into Kimberly!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh? Star players don't often come back to be position coaches. The pay isn't compelling enough. I doubt if steve wants to make that kind of commitment for that kind of pay because that is a full time job with a lot of practices and meetings. I see steve going back to his ranch in southern mississippi and gaining 25 lbs.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hope he don't invite Lendale to come with him

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Steve's not done..

Had a 75 passing rating coming into this game and has completed over 60% of his passes. Has a poor offensive line, average at best Wrs and has been hurt. The steelers have the best defense in the league..

I think steve is done as a top 10 QB but if he wants he can make $2M a year as a backup to some young stud for the next couple of years. That's what collins is making. As a backup steve won't be beat up all the time. He would look good holding a clipboard for the cowboys and could be an asset to them and part of a winning team.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah..he was really warm to that idea when he left TN...

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm a McNair fan but that was brutal to watch. He's a shell of what he was in his prime.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Brutal is a perfect description. Steve looks shot. I have to say I'd be really pissed if the QB of my fave team played like a turd and then spent the fourth quarter yucking it up on the sidelines (while the defence continued to bust their balls). I will say this, I'd bet he'd a decent QB for the Vikings right now. Even though he's pretty much done, with that o-line and that RB, McNair would lead the Vikes to the NFC North title.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

why not the Titans?

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

he would be a nice backup and would help vince a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar