McNair murder case on NBC's Dateline Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

104.5 said there was an unidentified cop who said the evidence pointed elsewhere. The girls family also stated that the young woman said " hes a good guy , but if it does not work I will move on"

Maybe she said it to shut them up, who knows? I think ther may be some interesting things brought up, but probably little evidence. We shall see tonight.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

mabye they will head to Knoxville and inform the country of the animalistic brutalities that went down in that town Jan07????

probably not cause that is an Inconvient Crime

3. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

It is on channel 4 right now, if anyone is interested.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Get the CSI team on it

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

McNair was a P.I.M.P

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

you mean a man whore ? ... yeah I agree

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I finished it up. It was interesting but no new information really. Seems obvious this girl killed him because she thought he wanted to leave her and was cheating on her. Of course the girl's friend was like "Oh Jenny couldn't do that, she doesn't have it in her." Seems obvious to me Jenny was a psycho b**ch and offed Steve in his sleep.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I don't think Steve was cheating. I think something was going on in there marriage and it was soon gonna end. That's why he didn't mind being out and about with this girl. Steve is smart and he knows he is a high profile guy who people will always have their eye on and if he brought this girl with him and was open about it then im sure something was going on in the marriage. While they may not have been divorced. It may have been ending. I still respect still and love him for his time on and off the field. The circumstances of his death were tragic but they do not outweigh the good he has done for everyone around him. I fault the man for making a huge mistake to his own well being, but i will not judge him. #9 will play on in my hear forever and will always be the greatest as my signature below states. R.I.P. Steve, and may GOD bless you.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I watched about 10 minutes of the show and bailed out. Nothing new during that time and unfortunately, "the surrounding mystery" was being exploited byDateline for viewership.

They should be embarrased to have produced and released such a load of stinky poo-poo.

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

For those who didnt watch it and those who didnt watch all of it, it was pretty good I thought. Eddie George talked alot in it as well as that girls roommate and co-worker. Not a whole lot of new info. There is an ex Nashville cop that thinks something else happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar