McNair murder case on NBC's Dateline Monday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's always a conspiracy theorist somewhere...

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

And...

What is his theory and what 'new' evidence came out???

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

that guy is a nut. You can tell, even his old department thought he had issues..

I don't know why they didn't even talk about Keith Norfleet, which is what almost EVERY viewer wanted to hear about.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

his theory was, "McNair was shot in places that looked professional . In other words, the job looked too skilled for a depressed woman who had never shot a gun before to do." And he believed a woman would be less likely to kill herself after shooting someone.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

He said the way Mcnair was shot, twice in the chest and twice in the temple indicated it was more of an execution and since Kazemi had never handled a gun before. It was impossible for her to have fired with such precision and accuracy. Im still a little suspicious of mc,nairs co-renters, story. he said he walked and didn't notice anything was wrong. That sounds like bs to me. then instead of calling 911, he called mcnairs bestfriend to come over. Who it took 30 minutes to arrive. Then his friend surveyed the scene for a bit THEN he called 911. When you hear the 911 call, he says oh my god. As if he was in shock and suprised. How could he be. He had been there for enough time to get over any shock and he knew it was steve yet on the call. All hes said was that there were two bodies. Theres more to this story than we think. But i do not care if it surfaces or not. No one can take away what great things he did on and off the field. Like eddie said. Him and the girl are still dead.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I agree there is some fishy-ness to the story. Why wouldn't you call the police if you came across a couple of dead bodies...whether you know them or not. I think he faked shock on the 911 call or he'd be a suspect.

Not to get into their personal life, but McNair's wife should have known SOMETHING was up in terms of him seeing someone else. McNair bought a car with this woman and went on vacation with her. It's not like there aren't picture or paperwork regarding who owns the car.

I find it odd that she would shoot him in the chest twice AND in the head twice.

Of course, if this was a 'professional' hit...who wanted him/them dead? His wife would certainly become a person of interest circumstantially as well as anyone on her side who might want to hurt her, McNair, or both. The FACT that she was trying to sell her stuff and chose to buy a gun...means either she intended to kill him/herself/both or she was afraid of someone coming after her or them.

Gut

7. The guy was asleep on a couch. It's not hard to look "professional" when the target is motionless a few feet away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They said no divorce proceedings had begun. They also said Steve took this women out all over the town and that it really wasn't a secret. And apparently this wasn't his first affair.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

There may not have been any divorce proceedings but there had to be something wrong in the marriage. Do you think he would take this around NASHVILLE, and think his wife wouldn't find out? And it was no secret. I think the reason he told kazemi he was getting a divorce is because they may have been preparing to do so. So i wouldn't call it cheating or an affair. And i dismiss the stories of other women since there is no proof of that.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I didn't see the whole show. Anyone know when it come on again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar