McNair on MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That Cincy-Baltimore matchup always gets ugly.. Same ol' Mcnair - Mr. Injury...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Hard to believe McNair had the highest qb rating for passes over 20 yards...

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He probably should have caught it, but Boller threw a rocket at close range. It would have been hard for anyone to hold onto that.
    Another QB might have put a better touch on it.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What else can you say, Mac-9 looked horrible. Boller looks like he should start.

What does that say about McNair that 2 years after leaving the Titans he looks like a worse QB than Boller??

Someone needs to start a poll on which ex-Titans has had the best career post-being a Titan... Godfrey? L. Neal? Kearse? maybe A. Dyson? It's interesting but for the most part, the "big" name guys that have left the Titans have not succeeded very well. Of course there are new names to add to the list this year so who knows.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Poor Mac... looked dazed and confused when those Blitz packages came flying at him.. and then he lost Ogden.. tough stuff for the ol' Titan

6. Hoffa

I didn't see the whole game, but I saw Mason make a great catch. It would be nice to have him this year as our go-to guy.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He had 7 catches for 76 yards, looked real good tonight. He did limp off on the ankle a little in the 2nd quarter I believe. Still he returned and played well. Was a main target of Mac-9 and Boller.

However, Mark Clayton did not play. Mason said he feels comfortable in the slot and thinks he will be productive there for the Ravens. I'm thinking more touchdowns, less catches in his future. D. Williams looked good and will probably be a starter for them, I'd think.

Certainly it would be nice to still have Mason on our team. But he is a Raven now so it's hard for me to not hate on him. :ravens:

8. Hoffa

Yeah, I loved the look on Billicks face after Heap dropped the pass in the endzone and the Ravens lost...:grrhee:

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Did it look anything like this?

[​IMG]

10. Hoffa

:ha:
    A closer match to this...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar